Saturday, April 18, 2015

old time

Ini adalah sebuah notes yg saya tulis beberapa tahun lalu ketika saya patah hati.. alhamdulillah banyak hikmah yg bisa diambil :)

Remember when we were young, when you say you have a crush on me and then proposed me, to be honest I want to say yes, but my lips said no, because I want to save and protect us. I cried but then I smile and continue my life. I choose to be hate by you than to be love. I believe the right path is not choosing, but give all your love to the choosen one, God's choice. Love because of Allah. So I give up on you because I can't give up on the choosen one. Someone whose willing to wait patiently and throw
away his love too. No matter how old, level of education, physically type, or fortune..
I want to accept this special person. Because we have the same point of view and level
of understanding about Dien Islam.

So I can only pray for your best. Hopefully you can be happy, still consistent to walk in the path, and be responsible with your decision. This is my way to love you
as your sister. Wish you all the best, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment